You’ve probably heard of celebs, models and others including product placements and winning huge endorsement deals for mentions in their Instagram posts. Wouldn’t that be insane– bringing in millions for wearing clothes you already love, or posting pictures of yourself drinking drinks you likely would have been enjoying anyhow?
That’s obviously not a workable business plan for the average company.
So is it possible to generate income with Instagram when you’re a small business by yourself?
The way to raise sales and make cash with Instagram – Here are the 5 Steps Any Company Can Manage:
A remarkably strong sales driver has been Instagram, especially for large brands who have mastered the platform. For getting thousands and even millions of eyes on your content, the potential is there, with over 500 million people currently using Instagram on a regular basis! Small to medium size businesses are slowly realizing how to turn Instagram into cash business.
Just how can you best use Instagram to generate revenue and drive sales? Begin here:
1. Post consistently. Feast or famine will not keep your devotees interested in your content. Make sure you post twice weekly, at a minimum. Ideally, you’re going to work your way up to posting many times daily.
If you have news or an event that creates a fair amount of Instagram content, spread your posts out over a period of time so as not to waste any opportunity to promote your event.
2. Use creative hashtags that bring your post where you customers look. If you aren’t using the correct hashtags, you’re missing out on a huge chance to be detected by potential customers and other people interested in the things you are posting about!
3. Do not only use hashtags. Labeling is a smart way of categorizing images, but don’t skip over the description! Your image says a thousand words, but the description you write can be used to expand on the narrative and dive deeper into the involvement you’re working toward with prospective customers. National Geographic is a pro at this, using their descriptions to complement the visual story being told in each posted image. Perfect this tactic and you’ll keep enthusiasts in your posts longer, and ready to see what you are going to share next!
4. Find your Instagram “voice.” In business blogging, it was all about developing a brand voice. Now, in this highly visual world, you need to find your own unique Instagram feel for your business. Make sure your image style is distinctive.
5. Include an obvious call to action. If you want your business to earn money with Instagram this is crucial. What good is all the attention if you aren’t following through and using it to drive traffic to your marketing powerhouse of a website?
Consistently give your supporters a next step to take.
Instagram is an essential part of a content creation system that is a smart marketing strategy for any company today, big or small. Procedures and developing systems for more impactful performance are essential as Instagram moves farther into algorithmically picking which content its users will see, instead of displaying content chronologically. Define your niche.
Are you really ready for this Instagram opportunity? Contact us today! We have pros who do the heavy lifting for you.
Leave a Reply